2 Dedication To: I yield this report to my teachers with come on their help & guideline it wouldnt have been mathematical for me to accomplish this task & too my parents who always support me which were as well necessary in consecrate to complete this assignment. 011 ? Acknowledgement In the yell of ALLAH the Most Gracious & Merciful. premier(prenominal) of all, I pay my gratitude to University Of Faislabads teachers & counsel staff that without their causal performance & guideline it wouldnt be possible to complete this task. I am actually(prenominal) congenial to my Project Supervisor SIR TAYYAB at UNIVERDITY OF FAISLABAD. It just because of his guidance, trainning, affection & motif I have succeeded in presenting this report. I am rightfully glad to BRANCH music director MR. HAMID RAZA, Muslim moneymaking(prenominal) pious platitude of Pakistan, Jhang Road Branch, Chiniot for his cooperative charge during the completion of my project work. I am very grateful to CREDIT OFFICER MR. AJLAL ZAIDI. He helped and supported me during forum and analyzing information. I am really very thankful for his cooperative role during the completion of my internship programmed at MCB. He helped and supported us during assembly and analyzing information.

I am very thankful to the other staffs operable at MCB of Pakistan, Jhang Road Branch, Chiniot who suggested and pointed out my mistakes and enhance me how to tackle and frighten away down them during the completion of my internship project. ? circuit board of Contents 1.0 EXECTIVE SUMMARY4 2.0 INTRODUCTION 5 2.1 BOARD OF DIRECTORS 6 2.2 AWARDS & ACCOLADES7 2.3 makeup STRUCTURES 8 2.4 VISION STATEMENT10 2.5 MISSION STATEMENT10 2.6 core determine10 2.7 GOALS11 3.0 PRODUCTS OF MCB 12 4.0 DESCRIPTION OF INTERNSHIP 15 5.0 LEARNING AS AN INTERNEE 17 6.0 FINDINGS 18 7.0 RECOMMENDATIONS 19 APPENDIX 1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY MCB Bank modified ( Formerly Muslim Commercial Bank Limited ) has a solid foundation of everywhere 50...If you want to part a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page: How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.